Any individual that is, or has been, a service user of specialist Trans, Non Binary or Intersex services in Merseyside and Cheshire (named below) are invited to take part in the forum, which will meet quarterly with invitations extended to the providers of these services.
- Trans Health Merseyside THM delivered by Sahir House
- Trans Health Sefton THS delivered by The Strand Medical Centre
- Cheshire Merseyside Adult Gender Identity Clinic CMAGIC Clinical Pathway Pilot, delivered by Merseycare NHS Foundation Trust
- Cheshire TSS Counselling Service, delivered by CMAGIC CIO
- Wirral TSS Counselling Service, delivered by CMAGIC CIO
Service Users should have accessed or be accessing one or more of the above services to take part in the forum.
When & Where
Meetings are planned to be done every five weeks hopefully in person in the city centre but incorporating zoom technology.
For the next date, and venue, check out the LCR website or www.cmagic.org.uk
To RSVP please complete the online form here: https://lcrpride.typeform.com/to/eNPwKoeT